Free SacramentalGreen Scapular
Offered by: Apostolate of the Green Scapular
In addition to the Miraculous Medal, the Virgin Mary chose to use St. Vincent de Paul`s Daughters of Charity to reveal a second great sacramental: the Green Scapular. Mary appeared to Sister Justine Bisqueyburu in Paris, France, on January 28, 1840. In the fifth of a series of apparitions, Justine was given the design of a new scapular. Sr. Justine was hesitant at first, but eventually revealed the devotion to her spiritual director, Fr. Aladel (who was also the director of St. Catherine Laboure of the Miraculous Medal). After much delay, the scapulars were produced and distributed with many conversions and cures following.
1. Conversion of those who do not have the faith
2. Reconciliation to the Church for those who have lost or strayed from the faith
3. Assurance of a happy death
4. Strengthening of the faith for those already in the Church
5. Protection from Satan for those who wear or promote the scapular
The Green Scapular emphasized the theme of Mary`s Immaculate Conception. Bl. Pope Pius IX twice strongly recommended its promotion and use.
Get this free Green Scapular today.
This freebie is available to U.S. residents only.
*The instructions for receiving this freebie will be sent to your email address.